5 Mistakes You Might Be MakingJanuary 16, 2020
Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper
- 2 lb beef sliced very thinly
- 1 large onion sliced into half rings
- 3 large bell peppers
- 12 oz provolone cheese grated
- 1 tsp salt adjust to taste
- 1 tsp pepper adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat a skillet with oil and add sliced onions. Cook until the onions turn golden brown and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, cook beef until it turns golden brown and set aside.
- Using a large bowl, combine beef, onion and cheese. Season with salt and pepper and toss it all together.
- Slice the bell peppers into halves and remove the seeds from inside. Stuff each pepper with a steak filling. Bake the bell peppers at 400 °F for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of each pepper and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the dish right away while the cheese is melted.